Thursday, April 29, 2010

In my years as a blogger, I began to feel the great potential of digital design

(discuss

as a way of expressing self
but also that it's YET another discipline and
in not getting into design of architectures,
elegance of usage
enough
it isn't yet complete
and



BIG BLANK SPACE
i'm not writing this a poem on purpose
not at all
trying to express the ideas of what this blog post will be
and this is what is happening

and
the BIG BLANK SPACE
was not jill's choice to write into the poem
that wasn't supposed to be a poem
but rather something that happened
and then predictably angry with this personality Jill
would type that
and it would say something that
WAS INTENDED BY ANOTHER PART OF MYSELF TO BE SAID
namely, the BIG BLANK SPACE of the negative space in design terms

NOT
the writer's block that that iNSISTENCE ON BEING SAID FOR ITS OWN MEANING'S SAKE was causing
in order to have it's expression be expressed

And I still didn't finish my intent for what this blog post is going to be about.
And this poem is a form-is-also-meaning expression

I don't feel the inspiration of poetry right now viscerally as I had been used to experiencing it in my life.
Rather, I feel mostly nothing.

This is not a poem.
AND I AM NOT PLEASED AT HAVING WRITTEN THIS.

3 comments:

peefer said...

Oh how words do tend to get in our way, fucking us at every opportunity. Is there such thing as a community Vulcan mind meld. I swear that's the answer to all problems.

JillWrites said...

The community Vulcan mind meld doesn't do anything but inhibit my ability to make most decisions while it occurs.

Unknown said...

I was standing at a bus stop this morning and a person and the scene triggered something and I found myself making verses in my head then I asked, "uh, what is this? What would it be if I wrote it down..."

Still have no clue.